Terms of Service
Welcome to Design In Social (www.designinsocial.com). If you continue to use and browse this website, it automatically means that you agree to comply and be bound with the given terms and conditions of use, which govern Design In Social’s relationship with you, and other users of the site. If in case you do not agree with any part of the given Terms and Conditions, please feel free not to use the website anymore.
The term Design In Social, or “we”, or “us”, refers to the registered name of the website (Design In Social / www.designinsocial.com), as well as the website owner. We have registered our company name, and you—the term “you”, meaning the viewers of the website—could trust that we are only doing the best we could in our craft.
- Content seen on this website—including but not limited to photos, images, graphics, charts, icons, logos, PDFs, videos—are for your own general information only. They may also be for your own personal use, provided you have read our legal terms and disclaimer—but could still change without any prior notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party sites, provide either guarantee or warranty to the performance, timeliness, accuracy, suitability, or completeness of information and materials available on the website for your own personal purposes. Please be informed that there may be times when information and materials posted on the website may contain errors and inaccuracies and we do not hold any form of liability for any errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent provided by law.
- Our website contains materials and information that are license by or to us. These include—but are not limited to–to photos, images, graphics, charts, icons, logos, PDFs, videos, together with layout, design and other forms of edits or appearances. Take note that reproduction is not allowed except for when it complies with the copyright notice—which is the foundation of these terms and conditions.
- If you choose to use any information or material found on this website, please keep in mind that doing so is entirely at your own risk, and we would not be responsible or liable for it—in any way. This means that it is your responsibility to ensure that services, products, or information that you have taken from the website could meet your own specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any kind of dispute that may arise from it are subject to the laws of the United States.
- From time to time, you may see links from other websites—or our third party partners—posted on our website. Please take note that we have provided these links for your own convenience, and also so we could provide more information. This does not mean that we personally endorse the said websites, and we have no responsibility over these links.
- Every kind of trademark that has been reproduced on this website which are not licensed to, or the property of anyone, are acknowledged as the properties of this website.
- Using this website without authorization for your own personal gain may give rise to criminal damages or claims.
Shall you have any concerns about these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.